How to Participate in Online Bidding
Our auctions are simultaneously conducted live at a specified location and online through our website. Web bidding allows the prospective buyer to bid from their home or office with real-time live/audio streaming of the auction.
If you are planning to attend the auction at the specified location you will be required to bring a cashiers check for a specified amount and sign in at the registration table. If you are planning to bid online, you are required to preregister for the auction. Registration can be completed anytime and up to 24 hours prior to the auction.
If you are planning to bid online, then you are required to preregister for the auction. The following easy to follow steps will help you navigate the process. Once your preregistration is completed, we will forward you an access code that allows you to participate in the specific auction.
- Search and sort through listings and determine the listings that interest you.
GETTING READY FOR AUCTION
- Click on interested property link labeled “Detailed Information”
- Review information and then click on the tab “Due Diligence Documents”. You must accept the Confidentiality agreement for access to the documents.
- Complete and sign the required forms and return to CAA by fax or email.
- Web simulcast bidders must deposit earnest money, either by cashiers check or wire transfer, for the amount specified in the specific property’s Term of Sale within 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. If you are not the winning bidder, earnest money deposit will be immediately refunded.
- Once all steps are completed, you will receive an access code to auction and instructions on how to bid online.
DAY OF AUCTION
- Come early to our website and click on the box labeled “Today’s Auction. Enter your access code and you will enter the auction site. Begin to bid online.
you win the bid
- Following closing procedures and complete the sale of the asset.